GP 200 TK Emergency Balance! Read the detail information to get up to (Maximum) 200 TAKA as Emergency Balance for the Grameenphone Users. From Now, All GP repaid Users are able to Receive Maximum 200 TK as Emergency balance and Minimum Emergency Balance is TK 11.
GP 200 TK Emergency Balance Offer Details:
- All GP pre-paid (Shohoj, Bondhu, Aaron, Amontron, Smile, Spondon, Business Solutions (1,2,3, School,5) prepaid, Ekota (1,2,3,4) Nishchinto, Djuice prepaid), GPPP,VP will be able to dynamic maximum Taka 200 as dynamic emergency balance.
- Minimum Emergency Balance is TAKA 11 for all the customers.
- To avail the 200 TK Emergency Balance, customers need to dial *1010*1# (Free of Charge).
- Customers can use this 200 TK Emergency Balance amount for any voice calls and for any SMS (including SMS to ports).
- No Incoming SMS, Monthly Subscription fee and EDGE usage will be charged for the Emergency Balance.
- Purchased minutes (e.g. From 25 Paisa offer, bundles). And other free bonuses will get priority in usage first than Emergency Balance.
- My Zone customers will also be able to enjoy Emergency balance and MY ZONE discounts will be applicable on Emergency Balance.
- The dynamic Emergency amount will get refreshed monthly based on customer usage behavior. To know the eligible amount, please dial *577*12#.
- Roaming usage is not applicable on Emergency Balance.
- The emergency balance usage will be deducted from the amount recharged/refilled by the customer. And unused Emergency Balance also will be cleared. For partial recharge (lower than the usage of Emergency Balance), partial amount will be deducted from the borrowed amount and the rest of the amount will be deducted from the next recharge/refilled amount as per usage logic.
- The emergency balance amount can be used at any time and its validity is for maximum 45 days (for 150 TAKA or below validity will be 30 days).
- The Customer can only avail further emergency balance after paying the due amount.
- Customers will be able to check the Emergency Balance amount by dialing *121*1*3# (Free of charge).
- Product tariff and Pulse will be applicable on Emergency Balance.
- To enjoy emergency balance customers needs to have a valid main account.
- All other tariffs, services and Pulse will remain unchanged.
- 5% Supplementary Duty (SD). + 15 % VAT .+ 1% surcharge on base tariff.
Do you have any Question about GP 200 TK Emergency Balance? If yes, Please Write to us on here via the below Comment box or If you want to know more details about the Grameenphone 1GB Internet or Gp Internet Offer A to Z, you can feel free. Thank you.